Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Facts About TV
1) Amount of television that the average American watches per day: over 4 hours
2) Percentage of US households with at least one television: 98%
3) Percentage of US households with exactly two TV sets: 35%
4) Percentage of US households with three or more TV sets: 41%
5) Time per day that TV is on in an average US home: 7 hours, 40 minutes
6) Percentage of Americans who always or often watch television while eating dinner: 40%
7) Chance that an American falls asleep with the TV on at least three nights a week: 1 in 4
8) Percentage of Americans who say they watch too much TV: 49%
9) Percentage of US households with at least one VCR: 85%
10) Number of videos rented daily in the US: 6 million
11) Number of public library items checked out daily: 3 million
12) Number of hours of media consumed daily by the average American in 1998: 11.8